Looking for a job? The companies listed below are some of the thousands that hire working holiday visa holders in New Zealand
Company: AJ Hackett Bungy
Location: Queenstown, Auckland
Positions: Jump operations, photo and video operator, sales, and promotions
– Be a part of a unique New Zealand brand and an internationally renowned tourism operator.
Company: Real Journeys
Location: Queenstown, Fiordland, Stewart Island
Positions: Nature guides, visitor centre staff, boat crew, photographer, and food/beverage staff
– Join a fantastic local tour company in the beautiful south island. From cruises, scenic flights, guided walks, horse treks, rentals and accommodation, Real Journeys does it all to give a great experience to it’s clientele.
Company: Winery (many different wineries)
Location: Northland, Waikato, Gisborn, Hawke’s Bay, Wairarapa, Nelson, Marlborough, Canterbury, Otago
Positions: Restaurant/retail staff, sales, operations (labour/machinery), winemaker, and cellar hand
– Work in a winery in New Zealand! There are lots of different jobs available with varying degrees of experience needed.
Company: Base Backpackers
Location: Bay of Islands, Auckland, Rotorua, Taupo, Wellington, Wanaka, Queenstown
Positions: Reception, travel sales, and clean team
– These branded backpacker hostels range in size but all offer a modern, stylish range of rooms and beds.
Location: Wanaka, Queenstown, Christchurch
Positions: Ski patrol, instructors, groomers, lift operators, rental assistants, food and beverage attendants, guest services, and many more
– Hiring for each winter season, NZSki lets you pick a mountain and two positions to apply for. There are lots of spots to be filled each season so it is a very reliable place to find work.
Company: Dolphin Encounter
Positions: Sea crew, kitchen/cafe, and reservations/retail
– Hiring for both seasonal and permanent roles, Encounter Kaikoura, which also includes Encounter Albatross, are always looking for talented people.
Company: Fruit Picking (many different companies)
Location: Northland, Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Hawke’s Bay, Wairarapa, Nelson, Marlborough, Otago
Positions: Picker, driver, pruner, sorter, packer, and grader
– No previous experience is needed as all training is provided on-the-job. There is a wide range of positions available for young, old, skilled and unskilled people. All you need to be is fit, enthusiastic and reliable!
Positions: Retail sales, customer service, driver, photographer, and technician
– Work at the first ZORB location in the world, where thrill seekers tumble down a hill in either the dry “astronaut in training” style or the even more popular wet “water slide meets roller coaster” version.
Company: Loco Cantina
Positions: Bartender, duty manager, chef, and dj
– A self proclaimed Taqueria, Tequileria, & Danceria, this is an all around party pop-up bar in the heart of Queenstown